- The HPP Difference
- Investment Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning & Charitable Giving
- Risk Management & Insurance
- Cash Flow & Budget
- Assistance to Family & Friends
- Income Tax Planning
- Strategic Partnerships
Jason NowitzkiWealth Advisor
Jason Nowitzki is a Wealth Advisor with HighPoint Planning Partners. He focuses on strategies to self-employed medical, legal and tax professionals and successful network marketing professionals in creative college funding strategies and specialized qualified plans. He helps affluent clients address their biggest concerns: preserving their wealth, creditor protection, tax strategies, taking care of their heirs and giving to their most important causes.
Jason prefers to work as a team member with his client’s legal and tax advisors1. He listens to gain a deep understanding of what is most important to his clients. He then develops customized, individual recommendations that are designed to address each client’s unique needs that go beyond their investment portfolio.
Successful individuals and families work with Jason to:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive plan for wealth management to address financial issues in all their areas of concern.
- Help understand what each of their individual values are to help them work towards make better financial decisions that are not emotionally biased.
- Understand how various financial risks can become roadblocks to success and develop strategies to address them.
- Obtain an independent second opinion from a top financial advisor in their community.
Previously, Jason spent twelve years as a financial advisor with Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. He spent time as a District Manager there and a Platinum Financial Services Advisor with the Franchise group. Jason is a 2016, 2015 and 2013 Five Star Wealth Manager2. Jason is a 2017 member of the Million Dollar Round Table and a 2014 Court of the Table Member. Jason is also a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor®.
Jason is a recognized community leader in his local community in Dundee Township, serving as Treasurer of the Boys & Girls Club of Dundee Township and as a current member and former board member of the Northern Kane County Chamber of Commerce. Jason has appeared as a past guest on WRMN 1410 in Elgin, IL and has appeared on AM 560 Chicago for his expertise in college funding. He has also appeared on the Comcast Newsmakers TV show for his community work.
- Tax and legal services are neither provided nor endorsed by HighPoint Planning Partners, LPL Financial or affiliated advisors.
- The Five Star Award is based on 10 objective criteria associated with providing quality services to clients such as credentials, experience, and assets under management among other factors. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of (2013, 2015 & 2016) Five Star Wealth Managers.
Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of 2013, 2015 & 2016 Five Star Wealth Managers.
Ready To Talk About Your Future?
Let's work up a plan.
Highpoint Planning Partners
Highpoint Advisor Group
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA / SIPC. Investment Advice offered through HighPoint Advisor Group, a registered investment advisor. HighPoint Advisor Group and HighPoint Planning Partners are separate entities from LPL Financial.
The LPL Financial representative associated with this website may discuss and/or transact securities business only with residents of the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, ID, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR , PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, WA, WI, VA.
The Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers is an independent listing produced annually by the Financial Times (June 2019). The FT 300 is based on data gathered from RIA firms, regulatory disclosures, and the FT’s research. The listing reflected each practice’s performance in six primary areas: assets under management, asset growth, compliance record, years in existence, credentials and online accessibility. This award does not evaluate the quality of services provided to clients and is not indicative of the practice’s future performance. Neither the RIA firms nor their employees pay a fee to The Financial Times in exchange for inclusion in the FT 300.
© 2023 HighPoint Planning Partners | Powered By Black Line IT